I felt inclined to write an entry but I don't really have much to say.
I'm taking two classes that I only needed for Samuel Merritt. I literally cannot make myself do the work for those classes. These classes are through Santa Barbara City College and they are the only classes I've taken through them so my GPA wouldn't be affected if I just gave up. It's so tempting to just blow them off, but it's such a waste of money and the last 8 weeks of work I've already done to not finish. Can I do it? WILL I do it?
Time will tell.
I made dinner for Molly and my Mama last night. I get so frustrated that I only know how to cook college-kid food. Any combination of mac-n-cheese, sour cream, tuna, chilli, and pickles I've got down, but heaven forbid I learn how to cook vegetables or meat. I think I can cook more than I admit to, but I much prefer baking.
I'm writing this to avoid doing pilates or homework. Both will happen today but not in a timely manner.
No comments:
Post a Comment