4.20.2009

Ambitious is what we are.

Jen and I made it home safe and sound. Well, sound might be negotiable, but we did make it back. I really enjoy driving long distances. She had some homework to do so I just put on my ipod (illegally, F the police) and listened to the YYYs newest album, stellastar* , Sublime (to be festive, what with the holiday and all), and Tegan & Sarah.


Just sat and looked at all the pictures. I definitely captured the whole event nicely. I love taking videos. Movie producer=2nd career? I think I might be more of a director type. I also like to act in my films... hmm.

A boy that I knew growing up brought a gun to his high school, held up a classroom of students, and eventually only turned the gun on himself. True story. Wasn't Columbine, but today reminded me of him.

Waah waaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment