4.06.2009

Bikram Yoga.

I shaved my legs and they almost look thinner. That sounds wrong. I shaved my legs and because I got a bit of sun, they look thinner. Better.

Sometimes I forget that people have babies when they're teenagers. I just spied on a girl who has two babies and she's 19. I am not judging her... ok I might be judging her a little, but "judge" sounds like I think I'm self-righteous, so instead of judging her I am just taking note. Anyway, she has two babies and she is 19. TWO. Can you imagine?

Why does this blog involve me constantly ranting about babies?

Stupid uterus.

So, I finally got paid. This check lifted a figurative 250lb weight off my shoulder and I immediately was able to finish a paper and clean up the house. Now if I could find something to help me get rid of a literal 15lbs off my ass, I would be set.

Mondays are too much for me sometimes. I want to be in bed stretching, fading in and out of consciousness, and not embracing my full day of Chemistry ahead.

Complain and complain. I complain about menial things a lot. I have a bad memory so I repeat a lot too. Sometimes I wonder how anyone puts up with me. Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment