3.07.2013

Coincide.

When my hormones align with me being awesome at work, I am so happy. And funny. And confident. And not lonely or worried or angry. How can I make this happen permanently?

Impossible.

We're too labile. Our labile nature is what makes those highs so high. So in love. So happy. Fortunately, and this is coming from higher ground, I don't have super down downs. It has happened and it is misery, but with enough pharmaceutical help you blunt those low points.

I've started on my new unit. It's going to be a good move for me and a good environment for my personality and skills. My preceptor is so supportive and kind and encouraging. Probably 99% of why
I feel so pleased and content.

Also, I came home last night to homemade stuffed cabbage and a loving supportive boyfriend. So pleased. So content.

So happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment