And here we are, back to Monday. It's November and I think I'm finally done with all my midterms, which means we're headed downhill to the end!
I'm feeling like this blog is terribly dull. I don't write very eloquently and what I do say isn't all that profound or interesting. I guess that's the best part of a blog, no one and everyone can read it.
Things exciting to me right now:
the delicious delivery sushi I got last night
the cute outfits I wear because I live in NY and you can never be overdressed
how well my mario outfit went over
the salad I'm about to walk and get for dinner
the two grey's episodes I watched last night that were SO good
Things I'm not stoked about right now:
never having any time alone, thanks to my new roommate
being chubby and feeling uncomfortable about it
missing my friends, family, and Sass cat
the wind down the avenues that pierces through your clothes and goes straight to your bones
vacation not being for two more months
No comments:
Post a Comment