My teacher told me I was her hero. I'm not even exaggerating, those were her exact words. Lets just say I did some "dirty" work and I did it without flinching. I was/am really proud of myself.
I am confident I can master the skills, but acing the tests is another thing entirely.
I saw Peter Sarsgaard and Heather Graham today. I'm still hopelessly obsessed with celebrity gossip so the occasional siting really makes my day.
My brain is fried. I was reading for a bit and then I took out my stethoscope and just listened to my heart and lung sounds. It's so odd that I'm fascinated by that stuff now. Any sort of blemish or skin abrasion I get, I run to Ashley (my roommate) because she loves dermatology. I guess I would say if you're having an obstetric issue run to me! I really have no idea at this point what I'm in love with, but I just feel drawn to OB. So, my future specialty is TBD. How exciting!
And this made my morning: Single Babies
No comments:
Post a Comment