9.11.2009

Coast to coast goulash.

I made my signature dish tonight. I made this all the time at home. I'm sure my mom misses this meal because it's delicious! My roommates thought it was healthy and warm.


It's raining outside and the wind is crazy. Broken umbrellas are scattered all over. My feet soaked up some of the rain because I couldn't bring myself to wear my rain boots even though I love them.

School is in full force now. It's Friday night and we're all in from the rain reading about skin integrity and wound care.

I have been living in New York City for 2 weeks. It feels more like 2 months, but not in a bad way.

My boxes are coming soon and I can't wait to get them open and smell home. I'm sure some of Sass made it into the boxes if I know her at all.

I was just explaining to Ashley that I want to put the kittens they sell out in Union Square in my mouth. Not literally of course, but they are just too precious and fragile to be out in the world.

Back to reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment