10.26.2010

Magic Kids save this day, please.

Holy shit. My night was so ridiculous it warranted a blog update. Due to my self-diagnosed Senioritis, a highly contagious disease process with devastating side effects, I was up at 1:30 finishing some work. If that isn't painful enough, my alarm is set for 5:10. During the night I am eaten alive. I have roughly 8 bug bites, including but not limited to my forehead, earlobe, and butt. I woke up with each bite and swatted to no avail. Around 4 I got up and got serious. I turned on my light and I'm scoping out my bed when I find what looks like a tiny mosquito eater. BOOM! I smash that fucker and blood explodes! Everywhere! My own blood! From a mosquito! All over! Oh god. So not ok.

Here I am on the bus, 6am, clenching my teeth, trying so hard not to itch said bites.

The coffee guy gave me a free coffee. He has no idea how much better that made my morning.

Happy Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Coffee makes everything better! And why are there mosquitoes??? It's fall!

    At least, it wasn't bedbugs! (shudders)

    ReplyDelete