5.23.2010

Fancy things.

I'm sitting on a plane. I was headed to JFK but they offered me $200
travel dollars to fly into Laguardia instead. Now I am sitting on a
plane headed to Laguardia that has been sitting at the gate for 55
minutes with computer troubles. Fucking shitty luck.

I'm feeling a little lost. I'm just insecure and resent anyone who
makes me vulnerable. Caring about someone, letting them care about
you, makes you vulnerable. I hate it. I love it. Is it worth it?

Reality begins again tomorrow. I've had off 10 days which I filled
from start to finish. I'm feeling pretty drained not because I did
anything physically draining, on the contrary, I've been disgustingly
lazy and eating enough for a small village, but being away from
everyday life is draining. A schedule, however enjoyable, that is
different than my usual schedule, makes me feel a little anxious and
uncomfortable.

I'm rambling to keep myself occupied and to avoid running down the
isle to the exit screaming.

I'm 55% a nurse.
I'm 100% pissed off and impatient.

Sent from my amazing iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment