3.04.2010

Fold it! Fold it! Fold it!

Alright.
Just did a spin class with Ash.
Serious endorphins running through these veins.
Figured it was time for an up blog.
UP.
Up.
up.

They couldn't think of anything to say the day you burst.

Life is so much better. I'm absolutely positive 70% of my moods are hormonal and that I should probably switch my pill. That prospect makes me cringe so I may continue on this roller-coaster a few more months.

7 days until spring break. 7 DAYS UNTIL SPRING BREAK. AHhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Just a moment to breathe.

Until then, I will ace my maternity final.
After that, I will ace my adult and patho midterms.

9 more months people. Excluding breaks, 9 months until I'm done. DONE.

The girls keep telling me I'm getting thinner. They know exactly what to say to get me to the gym everyday. I have tank tops and shorts and summer dresses in my mind. Where I live, it gets hot... I live in New York City. Just in case you forgot. I forget sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment