I got my bag! It's awesome and will be perfect for toting my life around in NYC.
In more exciting new, I found out where I will be living! My housing is in Union Square. Washington Square, where NYU and most of my classes are located, is about a ten minute walk away. I will be in an apartment style place with two bedrooms, four roommates, a living room, and even a kitchen! I am ecstatic. As far as I can tell I will NOT being sleeping in a bunk bed! I love that I know where my next nest will be. I can look at it on a map and see all the subway lines that pass nearby. I can get on google-maps and street view all around the area to see what I can expect. This new information should make things more "real" but right now, it all still feels like planning a vacation. Maybe I'm just realizing that 15 months is such a short amount of time and by the time school finishes and I finally feel settled, I could move back to the Bay.
Not to mention, lots of fun things are happening befor I move so I can't think about moving yet! I'm going camping this weekend, birthday dinner next week, and my Going Away party is pretty quick after that.
This is from camping last year...
Whoa. Time is flying.
No comments:
Post a Comment